Monday, September 27, 2010

DiGi iPhone 4 Play

I like the Apps of Traveling and Great Outdoors of iPhone because of i love traveling.
It can be my great tour guide by downloading all the useful traveling details.
I can also use it to help me find my next destinations and the way home.

Besides, that's another application which i like it most, which is Fun and Games.
This is because it can keep my naughty nephew's mouth shut.
 
I saw my nephew was playing games by using iPhone during my grandma's birthday. This iPhone was not belonging to him. He was so excited and focused when playing games. He had no respond even the owner asked him to return the iPhone. One of the family members said "Just ask your mummy to buy for you..." He aslo no answering at all. He just sat there and played... We had a wonderful night on that day.
=P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts