Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Professor King



Kingsley is my friend and he was my ex-colleague.
When we first time met, I felt he was an "odd" guy . 
He was a very gentle person. He is also a man gentle in manner to take care of everyone.
Kingsley is very helpful and kind. He would not say "no" if someone asking him for help.
I felt he was old, because I did not understand how come he can be so gentleman? Was he something wrong? Or he just pretended to be a gentleman? 

After knowing him for few months, I realize that he is just like that. He is not pretending.
He is just like the famous Professor Kingsley King in [The Mysteries of Love-谈情说案] ,
He is educated to be a gentleman and he is very nice and polite to everyone.
He always make others feel comfortable to talk and friend with him.

The name of Kingsley become very famous due to this drama series.
I feel that the characteristics of Kingsley are very similar with Professor King.
I associate Professor King and Kingsley when i watch the drama series.
I like Professor King so much and I am so proud of a friend of mine, Kingsley as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts